Friday, September 4, 2009

10 Years today

On September 4, 1999 at 4pm on the Sunshine Coast in Queensland we got married!


We have had our fair share of Ups and Downs, the Downs being big downs, including the rough road of infertility but we have had lots of Ups, including the girlies who arrived after 1 full cycle of IVF treatment in June 2001, the lone ranger who arrived after our only frozen embryo transfer in October 2003, we have lived in 3 states, (Qld, Tas, WA) bought 3 houses (Qld, Qld, Tas), sold 2 (Qld, Qld) We have been through cyclones and floods and you know what I'd probably marry him again if he asked!

Happy Anniversary to us!



Now to the photos, I can't find our wedding photos my guess is they are in a box in the garage somewhere, so maybe next year I'll share one.




The quilt top I made for us, and let me tell you this baby is heavy enough unquilted.....and its made with the reproduction prints I LOVE!






Same quilt pattern but a lap quilt size made for the shop using Beach House fat quarters and Jinny Beyer fabrics (the sashing, floating border, outer border), not the colours I would have chosen.....but looks ok all the same and part of Harry cat walking through lol this one took a day to put together.



Tonight I have a date with some binding, thread and needle, I have to get girlie # 2's quilt FINISHED this weekend, it's my goal, so please harass me until its done and DO NOT allow me to get sidetracked by another pattern and fabric bundle, which is so easy to do.


and look at this sad little face, this is Harry cat, waiting for his breakfast (which he had already had) he really is the sweetest little fat cat and loves to be loved unlike Henry!

Have a happy day

2 comments:

  1. Happy anniversary Hope you had a nice dayI just had a good read of your blog I will be back again to visit.Have A good week,
    Hugs Mary.

    ReplyDelete