again/still!
and its windy
and council decided to do some roadworks on the road we use to get home so its very slippery and muddy and thank goodness for the electronic stability program thingie in my car, otherwise I would have been in the bush and very stuck!
but
I am sewing down the binding on 'A Christmas Story' and I added a hanging sleeve (my 1st one) I got it quilted this afternoon but it won't be finished until late next week because on Sunday.....
I am going to Perth I just need to remember Tap Shoes, Cowgirl Hats x 2 and I will have done well.
Have a great weekend and drive carefully
I just love rainy days too - unfortunately we are not seeing a lot of them over on this side of Aus. One of the ladies at my quilting weekend was doing A Christmas Story and I justed loved it. I am very very tempted to give it a go myself but I will need to do mine in blanket stitch applique - maybe I will add it to the list. Kylie
ReplyDelete