Monday, September 28, 2009

If it was your birthday and

you were turning 6, what would you like to receive?

otherwise

there's been no sewing here, not a stitch, I did turn the beast on at one stage but I then turned it off to enjoy the peace while the girlie's were bike riding with DH.

So the weekend has gone like this

Saturday I worked until 12 and we were FLAT OUT! then I had a birthday party to go to, we left that around 1:15, stopped at the supermarket came home, I did a spot of mowing, went and picked up Dh's new bosses car from the car carrier and I drove it to their work, it was a 2005 Astra Coupe, and I can happily say I LOVE my 2007 Astra Hatch soooooo much better we came home and did not much else for the day/evening.

Today (Sunday) I did a spot more mowing, cooked dinner as the 'new boss' was joining us, the girlie's played the Wii until 9pm....then they were sent to bed, so DH and had a go we did alot of laughing.

Tomorrow is a public holiday in Western Australia so there is very little planned for us, I am going to do some sewing I am ready to applique block 5 for Paying with Angels, and I found the most gorgeous pattern for girlie # 3's bed quilt 'cause I only have little one mummy' , speaking of girlie # 3, its almost her birthday she will be 6 years old but she doesn't know what she would like, she has NO IDEA, so do you have any ideas for presents. I don't

Photos coming soon

Have great week

and be watching for another giveaway

I've almost reached 10 000 visitors!

No comments:

Post a Comment