to go.
I lose my babies, (human & fur) in 2 days not too sure I am going to enjoy that and I am really pleased that DH is taking them to Perth because he won't cry when they leave from Perth lol
We have a couple of things to deliver to friends (swingset and gas bottle) and to be picked up (bar fridge), a bit of slashing to be done, a skip to be collected on Monday sometime, a fridge to be cleaned, lots and lots of cuddles with my girls and we are good to go.
Tonight we went to friends for a bbq, in exchange for my scrapbooking goodies that were in the cupboard (from when we moved in almost 2 years ago) I was given a gorgeous little travel album, I can't wait to fill it in, I'll take some piccies tomorrow and share with you.
My littlest girlie is very excited but a bit worried at the moment, she is concerned that Gumdrops will forget her, but we keep reassuring her that Gumdrops will be waiting in the airport in Melbourne for her when her plane lands. Her sisters just think they are IT because they are flying solo to Melbourne lol
I have cut out ALL my pies and tarts now. I only have 80 of each to stitch together while we are driving, each P & T has 8 sections,very do able I am sure especially when we are driving across the Nullarbor (3 days) and sailing across Bass Strait ( 9hrs by the time we get off)
I can't believe its 3 days until we are living like this again (for a night)
see the red striped box on the couch? That is the 'essentials' box, last on the truck, first off at the other end, in our case it was last on and last off lol. This time I am making a note of the container numbers and I will make sure that it is 1st container they unpack, I NEED coffee in the mornings, and on our last move in day it was 2pm before I got a coffee and DH had to bring it too me lol
and 4 days until I will see this again
soooo exciting :)




Looks like you are ready to go! It's great to have a good clean up/out and get rid of stuff that doesn't fit or is just surplus to requirements! Hope you all have a safe trip home.....we are off to Tassie on holiday in early Feb...can't wait!
ReplyDelete