Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Who Needs Curtains

when you can have this


at one door

or perhaps you would rather have these



at the other door.

103 boxes and counting

and to be honest

I am a bit over it

the highlight has been finding my Super Mario DS game

the couch ate it :)

I am looking forward to going to bed tonight :)

4 comments:

  1. woohoo you found it!!!! bad couch....lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good Luck Kate - I'm sure everything will go well. It's hard having to say good-bye to your babies (human and furballs) but it won't be long before you are all together again. Take care and have a safe trip. Look forward to hearing how everything is going when you next post.
    Love and Best Wishes.
    Karin.

    ReplyDelete
  3. All the best for your move Kate!
    Did you manage to keep the tears at bay at the airport? Don't worry, I'm sure the days will speed past and you will all be back together again before you know it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kate
    I dont envy packing all those darn boxes... and I wish you and your mob a safe trip home :O)

    Lissa
    ps dont forget to stop at some quilt shops on the way!

    ReplyDelete