Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Its finished

the purging that is

today I, with the twosomes help, cleaned the inside fridge, we washed all the shelves and bins, scrubbed the inside body and dried it, then re assembled it, and gave the outside the clean of its life.

One girlie had a date with Mr Dyson, they got on very very well lol

the other girlie had a date with Spray and wipe, a bucket of warm water and a cloth and washed down all the kitchen cupboards :)

and they both helped me sort out my sewing corner, which took a good 2 hrs, the littlest girlie had her friend over for a play so she was otherwise occupied.

Tomorrow the rest of the house will meet Mr Dyson and its DH's last day at work and its my 3rd last night at sewing :( 

I'm going to miss my twice weekly sewing nights.

and the girlies all fly home in 6 days....

I am going to miss them, I won't see them again until Feb 1......

Have a happy day

1 comment: