Adelaide that is. We have been here since Tuesday afternoon and thanks to the Tour Down Under bike race we really struggled to find accomodation but we persisted and found a very flash hotel in the centre of the city that had room for us :) so tomorrow we are heading for Victoira aim to be in Melbourne Sunday night and we are hoping to change our ferry booking because we are pathetic and really miss the girlies and I just want to go home :)
HAve had a great time in Adelaide, we have done the Maritime Museum, the Museum, cental markets, chinatown, the Old Adelaide Gaol, today we went to the zoo and saw the panda's they were very cute I have taken so many photo's but have limited internet time so I'll save them for another time.
and remember how the littlest girlie took Mummy Beauregard and I bought Baby Bowie with me, wel he has been very busy. He has driven the car, being looked up in 'handcuffs' at the Gaol, climbed lighthouses, admired the views, watched bowholes, meet Matthew Flinders, was bitten by a shark!, played in the sand, even played the ds one night and he too is looking forward to seeing his mummy lol.
Girlies are having a great time, they have caught up with their cousins, and some friends, been to the pool, the park, out for coffee, the library and sound like they are having a ball. The cats are settled and the naughty puppy is too so its all good. As far as we know the furniture is rolling its way east via a train and will beat us to Tasmania.
Will check in again soon
oh and I am in love with Borders bookstore, it is definately a booklovers paradise.
Enjoy yourself!
ReplyDeleteYou're here? Sounds like you are having a great time. Borders is a no-go zone for me. Every time I go in there I spend waaay too much money! It is lovely!
ReplyDeleteGlad you had a good time in Adelaide.....hmmm Borders is a nice place to spend time (and money).....have a safe trip...we are off to Tassie in a couple of weeks for a holiday....can't wait!
ReplyDelete