Monday, June 7, 2010

Darn Kids

they broke the washing machine lol

we had a blockage of an unknown type,

and it was all the girlies fault as it was only their washing in the machine, I am guessing a wee little rock as they went bush yesterday with Gumdrops and Frumpa for a very short cold while and my girlies do love to collect useless little bits and pieces and store them in their pockets.

and the oven element is FINE

it would appear to be the thermostat that is dying, so Gumdrops is getting an oven thermoter in town for me and then we will test the repairmans theroy.

So in my books it was $69 well spent and so much cheaper than a new machine :)

and I have now finished the washing :)

3 comments:

  1. Phew! Alot better than $1000!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lets hope thats the end of it for you Kate.
    hugs Deb

    ReplyDelete
  3. I bet you're relieved.... I won't tell you what WE had go through the washing machine... and I still haven't told dh! he'll kill ds1 and me!

    ReplyDelete