Saturday, June 12, 2010

Pies and Tarts

I am over you

I sat down last night under the heater with Pies and Tarts, sewed 5 stitches before I bailed out, I am starting to think that my Pies and Tarts are going to be a long term project, I even said to my mum that I should aim for 2 pies and 2 tarts a night, but sadly that seems too hard at the moment lol

So today I thought I should continue truding along with the Slow work in progress piles so I made 3 more blocks of the Pennsylvania Dutch BOM I am doing through the Fat Quarter Shop.......oh how I love the Fat Quarter Shop, so now I am only 4 blocks behind YEE HAA, and after tonight the tally will hopefully only be 2 blocks behind.

I need to lift the BOM game, and do them each month not wait until they are all here then think what the hell was I thinking lol like the Pies and Tarts lol

and speaking of BOM's I have decided to do Lynette Andersons, Friends for Christmas BOM through Calico Crossroads, (love that shop too lol) as I was there this morning collecting my prize from the Biggest Morning Tea raffle that Pauline had, will share a photo of it tomorrow and of the blocks. Anyhoo I digress sorry, Pauline is running Freinds for Christmas as a BOM, she was out of alot of the fabrics she used so mine is going to be done in reproduction prints, can't wait to get started on it. I love making Christmas quilts :)

Was a very cold start to the morning also minus 1.6 at 9am Jack Frost came and had a great time over night, he even left ice trails on the deck.....

Have some great photos of Henry to share he was miffed because it was 6:09pm and he still hadn't been fed.... tomorrow I promise.

Hope your weekend is a happy one, and a warm one too

1 comment:

  1. Long term project here too lol :)
    Interesting to see how someone else is doing it, 1st month i made all pie and tart pieces and then put them together, month 2 i have made a few pies as i go.....still slow though

    ReplyDelete