You know they say things happen in 3's,
1, was the hot water clylinder
2, the element in the oven has died
well our third occured in the wee small hours of the morning.
I loaded up the washing machine and turned it on before I went to bed, woke up at 3am and I could hear beeping which sounded like it was coming from under the house so I went to investigate.
the stupid &*%$#@*( washing machine has issues, it has decided that it just doesn't want to drain the water, which is odd as it has a brand new pump in it replaced that a couple of months ago, with a load of sheets in it
Unfortunately this time it is FULL to the brim with clothes and water
Again today we are wait for a tradesman to come and hopefully fix it, otherwise, Webby we need a new one lol.
Now I am off to fill the laundry sink with clothes and try to get the water out.
FUN FUN FUN
oh fun fun fun... NOT!
ReplyDeleteI hope it's nothing more than a glitch in the system....
It is amazing how it always seems to go in threes! You are just waiting for the other shoe(s) to drop when something happens! My washing machine should live forever now it only has to do two loads a week!...LOL
ReplyDeletePity those three things didn't happen when Hubby was home so he could deal with it! You have so much on your plate as it is.
ReplyDelete