Tuesday, June 8, 2010

The Last One

We woke up this morning to a wet, drizzley miserable kind of day, perfect sewing weather :)

The girlies watched movies and ate and ate and ate lol, so I got into the last UFO

so I have done a bit of this




counted these to see how many more I need to make





and rolled all if this no more tangled mess




all the pinwheels are made, I think I need 5 more applique block's

and

3 more of the tear drop shapes.

Hoping to have the top together by Friday.

I guess I should work on my evening profect UFO's pile

that pile includes

Sue Daley's Pie's & Tarts 

Miss E's much longed for Owly Wall hanging I collected
fabric for this on our trip home from WA

Miss I's How to grow Angels centre block

I think I'll stop listing them now lol

Anyone care to join me in the completed UFO quest?






No comments:

Post a Comment