Wednesday, August 25, 2010

2 more

blocks for A Gardeners' Journal are finished and sewn together


these are blocks C and D

I am currently stitching block F and I have block H stitched I just
need to sew it together.

Wolfie is a STAR and soooo quiet compared to the beast, until
I use the thread cutter that was hub's only noise complaint on Monday
night, he was trying to watch the NRL and I was cutting threads lol

We have been rather busy the last couple of days, I did breakfast
with the girls yesterday morning which lasted until noon, then we went and bought 
MORE Blocks, this time for down the goat track, we are making steps
hubs is currently at Bunnings getting a new down pipe for the goat 
track  and well I am here doing house work.......

I am honestly

the washing is on, dinner is organised and I am
about to have a shower, the girlies are at school and I am off to
deliver Library books to Mrs Y about 11:30 then I have an appointment at 12:30

Oh and we had a sad start to the day on Monday, our neighbours kitty
was hit by a car and passed away just opposite our driveway. Hubs then had to
go and tell our neighbour who was devastated, we bought her here & made her a cup of tea
to soothe her distress

what a way to meet the neighbours.

and that is WHY our boys are inside kitty's 

ohh and have you signed up for Chookyblues
Secret Santa Swap for 2010

I have :)





1 comment:

  1. woo hoo..............2 blocks done..........welcome to the SSCS too......how many is this for you????

    ReplyDelete