Sunday, August 29, 2010

What a Weekend

We have ben busy busy busy

Hubs worked on the goat track steps, he has 1 more step to do then a small retaining wall to make and its done,

The girlies played and we planted out our veggie garden, roll on summer when we can eat our veggies

Me well I sewed, and unpicked and sewed some more I started working on hub's long awaited Mariners Compass quilt, I managed to get 9 large sections sewn and then sewn together

Last night saw us at a friends house for a fun night of drinks, food and lots of laughter and to my amazement NO HANGOVER for me.

Today we took the girlies to the park where we met Gumdrops and Frumpa for sausage rolls, cups of tea and lots of laughs, then home to Wolfie and Little House on the Prairie for me and  hubs watched some football.

Takeaway for dinner has rounded off our weekend,

I keep telling hubs next leave will be a non working leave if he manages to get all his jobs done before he heads off again which is in around 2 weeks I think

His reply was

'Promises Promises'

lol the man knows me too well.

I'll be back tomorrow with photos of the new and improved goat track, we can now get the wheelbarrow down the back yard! YIPPEE

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you could both do with a break from all the hard work!

    ReplyDelete