Friday, August 6, 2010

Don't you hate it

when you chop your fabric to the size the pattern says then when you are ready to attach the fabric you discover that maybe the pattern is WRONG! and the piece is now 5.5 inches too SHORT and you now can't continue with the project because its foundation pieced, until you replace the fabric.

so

Looks like hubs, the girlies and I are off for a drive down the river tomorrow so I can replace the fabric.........wish I had found this out about 3 hours ago as I went down the river and bought some more of the other fabrics today lol

On a happy note I am booked into 2 workshops yippee

September Kerry Swain is coming to town  and I am doing her workshop all I know is its a mystery quilt

and then in December

Deb Louie is coming to teach machine quilting YIPPEE

and

I found out today  I got into her weekend of classes :) :) :)

Seriously excited

1 comment:

  1. Oh, you are in Tasmania!! How exciting, I am clicking my way through the OPAM list!!You have so many finishes, and such lovely stitching too!!!

    ReplyDelete