today I woke up and remembered with a shock that
I am now
40 years old
sad thing is I don't want to be that number
I want to be 32 forever........
32 was a good year,
we lived in North Queensland
had a 15 yo, 2 x 2 year olds and a new baby girl
and those 2 year olds used to nap for 2.5 hours everyday
that new baby girl gave me a present this morning
30 cents, I will have to spend it wisely lol
Emma made me a 32+8 card (lol)
dh bought me an iPhone 4
and I received 12 red roses yesterday from him too
ds no doubt will have forgotten
so today we are off to the hospital to see my mama
then I get to share my day with some wonderful girlfriends
we are having a sunday sessionon the deck around the dining
table as its now raining :)
I advised them to BYO jumpers....
and 1 of them has made me a cake with m&m's
I am feeling the love xx
32 was a good year,
we lived in North Queensland
had a 15 yo, 2 x 2 year olds and a new baby girl
and those 2 year olds used to nap for 2.5 hours everyday
that new baby girl gave me a present this morning
30 cents, I will have to spend it wisely lol
Emma made me a 32+8 card (lol)
dh bought me an iPhone 4
and I received 12 red roses yesterday from him too
ds no doubt will have forgotten
so today we are off to the hospital to see my mama
then I get to share my day with some wonderful girlfriends
we are having a sunday session
table as its now raining :)
I advised them to BYO jumpers....
and 1 of them has made me a cake with m&m's
I am feeling the love xx
we all have to grow up sometime....
ReplyDeletewelcome to the world of the big 40!
life starts then don't you know...
Have yourself a wonderful day ... and spend that money wisely!
You are not 40 years old, you are 40 years young.....
ReplyDeleteHappy birthday....
Christine
Welcome to the 40's club. Loved your birthday cake on fb What a great idea
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday Kate! 40's isn't so bad, it's the new 30 at least it still feels like I'm 30!!
ReplyDeletehappy 40th Birthday...........
ReplyDelete