Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Home

We are home safe and sound

in the warmth of the heat pump

I have 3 tired girlies

1 tired (and a bit crabby) mumma (me)

and 2 very happy kitty's

Mr Henrycat is sooooo happy we are home he

(for the first time in the 4 years I have been his mumma)

curled up and slept on my lap, while I had a nap

in the armchair.

So photos and tales will have to wait until tomorrow

I am 100% sure I am tired and crabby because I had

to go to the supermarket today as we had very little food

and I had to get the headlight adjusted as the globe blew

in NSW and the car yard dude there didn't adjust it

so mr truck driver I DID NOT have my high beams on this morning

just a sitting high headlight sorry!

now I am going to have some dinner and

watch Time Team on ABC!

so until tomorrow

xxx


1 comment:

  1. Have a good nights sleep Miss Kate. It should be nice to be able to curl up in your own bed again.

    ReplyDelete