We are still alive and well, loving being in NSW with dh. We were supposed to leave tomorrow but we are having such a nice time we are now leaving next Tuesday morning for Melbourne and will catch the Spirit of Tasmania Tuesday night.
I hear the weather has been absolute crap at home, lots of rain, wind and snow so we are happy to have missed all that but I do miss my kitties Harry and Henrycat I just hope they have been behaving themselves.
Can you believe we got onto the boat last week I got the girlies organised with books, ipods and card games went to grab my bag of stitching to discover I didn't have it with me as we were still in port I was able to get back to the car and no sewing hiding in there either, I left it sitting on my cutting table...... But..... On Saturday we paid a visit to the most delicious patchwork/needlecraft store in Merimbula where i picked up a paper peiced antique sampler quilt pattern, some yummy japanese indigo prints, a glue pen, needle and thread so I am paper peicing while I am here then today I picked up the latest homespun and they had a patchwork shop tour of Victoria and there is a shop in Taralgon I will stop at on the way home for a look she has a large range of japanese fabrics and I am chasing some more indigos and some taupes so fingers crossed please.
Will post as soon as we get home I have few photos to share :)
Are you talking about Candleberry Country at Yarragon?
ReplyDeleteits in taralgon on the highway not game to venture off the highway just wish we had enough time in Melbourne to visit some there......
ReplyDeleteoh only you!!!! good excuse for a new project though Kate..glad you having fun...safe travels home...
ReplyDeleteGlad you having fun. Have a great weekend!
ReplyDeleteSilver MLM
Good to hear you found something to tide you over!
ReplyDeleteHave a safe trip home..