I do hope he comes home. Our boy went missing some 8 weeks ago and has been no where in sight until last sunday..... he just walked right in like he had been home all the time but then he went again ????? nothing for a week but low and hehold he was home again not more than an hour ago so please dont loose hope he will return.
Oh Kate that's terrible news. I hope Henry finds his way home. Call the Local council too, sometimes they receive calls when someone finds a lost cat. HUgs Jo
Oh Kate that's terrible news. I hope Henry finds his way home. Call the Local council too, sometimes they receive calls when someone finds a lost cat. HUgs Jo
goodluck with finding henry - i will be thinking of you
ReplyDeleteoh no I hope he returns safely and soon, you will have no rest until he does.
ReplyDeleteFunny little guy - oh, I think he'll come home soon! I just have a feeling!
ReplyDeleteHugs - Lurline♥
I do hope he comes home. Our boy went missing some 8 weeks ago and has been no where in sight until last sunday..... he just walked right in like he had been home all the time but then he went again ????? nothing for a week but low and hehold he was home again not more than an hour ago so please dont loose hope he will return.
ReplyDeleteOh Kate that's terrible news. I hope Henry finds his way home.
ReplyDeleteCall the Local council too, sometimes they receive calls when someone finds a lost cat.
HUgs
Jo
Oh Kate that's terrible news. I hope Henry finds his way home.
ReplyDeleteCall the Local council too, sometimes they receive calls when someone finds a lost cat.
HUgs
Jo
aghhh Kate!
ReplyDeleteI did a walk around the neighbours asking if they could open their sheds incase our cat got locked in....
Damn it Kate I hate it when this happens.
On top of the removal stuff...
BTW your email is bouncing... all replies have bounced back : (
Fingers crossed he comes back.
ReplyDeleteOh no I am just catching up on the weekend blog posts - Any news yet?
ReplyDeleteHugs - Fee X