I jokingly said to dh on Monday night that I should
start sewing binding onto Em's quilt, because Henrycat can't
resist a bit of quilt loving.
Instead I started making him his very own catnip quilt and
as you know he came home.
Today he has spent his day sleeping in my sewing room,
em's bed, my bed, my pillow, my sewing chair and on
the little couch in my sewing room and I finished his little
catnip quilt and I love it, I want it for my sewing room wall, I put a
hanging sleeve on it to just in case I get to have it.
Sadly right at this very minute he is fast asleep in his basket on
his quilt.
So here is Henrycat's very own quilt.
and giving it a test run
Its happy days here again now our boy is home.
Dh and I are off to Bega tomorrow, I need to find some background
fabrics for my next Stitch-a-long quilt. Still going with
Berries and Bluebirds hoping tomorrow to get the main block of
block 8 done the the vine block.
Will be looking for backing fabric for B&B and Down in the Garden tomorrow
then we are doing lunch in Merimbula and grocery shopping.
Busy day ahead for us.
Thanks for all the prayers and good thoughts while our
naughty kitty was MIA, it means alot.
So from Henrycat and I
xxxxxxxxxx
Glad he got home safe and sound. Cute quilt!
ReplyDeleteLove the quilt. Henry looks comfy after his ordeal.
ReplyDeleteGood news that he is home safe and sound...obviously he loves his quilt too...
ReplyDelete