this morning I got a message from dh saying that half the frame had
been delivered.
then his workmate pulled into the driveway with the rest of it.
I am now the proud owner of
a John Watts Quilter, not a bad deal
either, freight cost for the frame.
$220 total, I saved dh thousands of $$$
So excitement
but
the camper trailer needs to move house so it can be set up
in the garage full time
currently its the 1st thing you see when you walk in the front door
Lordy its huge
dh is going to make a bench for it to sit on as its
supposed to sit on the dining table but
A) my dining room won't accomodate it and
B) I actually prefer to sit at the dining table lol plus
we would have to manhandle it upstairs and that just
isn't going to happen.
and the first of 42 blocks for a new quilt
the fabric is a layer cake of
Martinique which I have had in the stash for
2 years oops
and my Pies and Tarts quilt well I am going to take the bottom
2 rows off and have it 7x7, the 1st 2 rows of tarts are
pinned on I just need some motivation to sew them down
Berries and Bluebirds is 100% finished, it just needs a wash and a
tumble in the dryer, same for Down in the Garden.
Susan, I did my P&T's quilt as a BOM through Patchwork with Busyfingers
I started collecting the bits in late 2008.
As if you aren't busy enough already - now you lucky thing, you get to play with a quilty machine.
ReplyDeletehave fun xx