Monday, October 24, 2011

Tarting and a Fix

Its fixed

my email address

that is so email away they shouldn't bounce back now

I hadn't updated my email address since I started blogging oops

Thanks Sarah and Susan for the bouncing comments  otherwise I

would still have no idea what was going on.

I have spent my weekend being a tart lol

I basted with thread and needle

28 tarts so I can finish off my

Pies and Tarts.

I have enough P & T's now to add the other 2 rows

but I am still not sure, I guess I should make up my mind

super fast because I either have 15 tarts to make or 28

and  24 half tarts.....

My quilting frame was picked up on Saturday, today

is being dropped off to the Freight company

can't wait for it to arrive here, so I can have a play

Its going to be a warm one today 27 degrees,

I should be able to get a few tarts out of the way too.

Hope its a productive one where ever you are :)

3 comments:

  1. I am curious to see your P&T quilt.
    Hope your quilting frame will be delivered very soon!

    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh I had some randomly bouncing back too........woops sorry.......should have told you.......

    ReplyDelete