Tuesday, October 11, 2011

The Wanderer Returns

my baby boy is home as of 15 minutes ago

we think he has been locked in somewhere

he is too clean and too skinny to have been in the

bush for 4 days.

As Imogen said when he flew in the door

birthday wishes do come true.

Welcome home Henrycat xxx

12 comments:

  1. Oh Kate that is wonderful! I am so delighted that you have him home and I am also delighted that I no-longer have to think about him out there on his own and neither do you! Wonderful news - bet oyu sleep well tonight and bet he does too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kate, Wonderful!!!! I told you that he would come back. Now you can feel better!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay what great news, I am so happy for you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very good news ! I'm happy for you !

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh that is great news Kate ...welcome home Henry!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is wonderful news hun - My Monty (who has now passed) did the same thing and was stuck in the storm drain system and had to wait to lose weight to get out - She came home 3 weeks later - as thin as a rake and very bruised. Give him a big welcome home smooch from me - He's a very lucky boy :)

    Fee X

    ReplyDelete
  7. So glad that he is home! When our furbabies go missing it is so hard on us. Glad your story has a happy ending.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Phew!! I was coming up to help look for your poor boy, lucky he is home again...

    ReplyDelete
  9. So pleased he came home. Give him a big cuddle for me :o)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh Kate I'm so happy for you, I do love happy endings!!

    ReplyDelete