Monday, October 17, 2011

Yippee

Its finished

12 long months in the making


Down in the Garden

and I am soooo pleased with it.

Next on my WISP list to be crossed off is

Berries and Bluebirds

tomorrow I will be stitching the borders on

preparing the backing fabric, basting it

and quilting it on Wednesday

and an even bigger YIPPEE is that

tomorrow between 9 and 10am we will be finally

getting the last of our furniture delivered

its only taken 8 long weeks

so I will be able to sit outside under the umbrella at



the outdoor setting and stitch my heart away,



well stitch my Pies and Tarts away





I have 67 pies made, 30 something stitched onto their backgrounds



I just found another 20 that just need to stitched into pie's

then I have 60 odd tarts to sew as I already have 20 done

then I am calling it quits and sewing it into a baby P&T quilt

So its pies and tarts at night until they are all done.

2011 is my year of UFO's getting finished.

Really its just yippee's all around here.




5 comments:

  1. wow your so prolific............well done......it is beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should be pleased....It is gorgeous....Love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. my girl it looks like you are on a serious ROLL! Well done. Loving the Down in the Garden Quilt - wha a work of art but my eye is really drawn the the P&T quilt. Love it love it love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow you are really getting through them now. I am looking forward to the pies and tarts finish (I was considering this one but might have to pass as it looks like a huge job!) and you are flying with the bluebrids and your colors are so bright. Well done all round

    ReplyDelete
  5. SOOO love your Down in the Garden... makes me (almost) start the one I intended to make..lol...
    soon I will.. but christmas first..:O))

    ReplyDelete