Thursday, December 8, 2011

Another Finish

Park Avenue is finished

its just had a wash

and now is having a tumble in the dryer

and my quilting stood up to the washing machine YIPPEE

Its been a busy day for me.

After I dropped the girlies at school
I headed to Bega (40 minute drive) to get the Christmas
shopping done, and I got everything on
their lists, but need to get a couple of things for
Emma and Webby

Not one of the girlies asked for anything HUGE
I think the most expensive present they all
ask for was a DS game which I pre ordered
and lucky I did, when I picked them up they
told me that there were none availble in Aus until
after Christmas

They will all be happy girlies on Christmas morning.

Then I raced home unpacked the shopping and
went to school for Imogens Christmas concert.

After that I did the groceries, came home unpacked them
had lunch went to dh work to organise a Christmas BBQ here for his 2
workmates and their families for Sunday.

Stopped and got some fuel, picked the girlies up from the
bus, home for 1 hour, then off to scouts,

back to the supermarket for fruit and vege and some
christmas treats for the kids on Sunday

home again, half made some drawstring bags for the
kids treats for Sunday

Back to scouts to collect the girlies

home to get dinner, showers, some tv then bed for the girls

I got the last of the binding stitched down

quilt in the wash and dryer

kitchen cleaned

and I am exhausted

I am looking forward to Webby coming home on Saturday
he has been in Brisbane for work since Sunday and I had forgotten
how hard 3 girlies on your own can be

and you know I miss him, its the longest we have been apart for 14 weeks
and its very very quiet without him, and I miss having coffee every
morning at work or the coffee shop

2 more sleeps yippee



2 comments:

  1. I'm knackered just reading what you have been up to let alone doing it - I guess being so busy makes the time go by quickly though ; )
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I am the same. You have worn me out just reading all that you have been up to ! lol Off for a strong coffee and attempt to attack my day with the enthusiam you did :o)

    ReplyDelete