Saturday, January 28, 2012

So very Sad

I just received some devastating news

can't go into it too much yet

I will share eventually

but I am absolutely shattered

devastated

sad

scared

worried

and I wish I wasn't here.

If you are the praying kind

please say a few prayers

for my entire family

we are going to need all the help we can get

over the next few months

I'll be back soon, I just need some time to

process the news I have been given

and to give up smoking!

xxx

13 comments:

  1. Kate, prayers are already being sent. Remember where your true strength comes from. xox Sharm

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sending hugs to you and your family

    ReplyDelete
  3. you are not alone - there are lots of people in your corner - thinking of you and praying for you

    ReplyDelete
  4. ((((( xxxxx))))) big hugs to you and yours.
    Miche'le

    ReplyDelete
  5. goodluck Kate.......extra hugs......

    ReplyDelete
  6. Prayers being sent your way Kate, hugs to you and your family xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. You do whatever you need to Miss Kate, sending you much strength and love. xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hang in Kate, everyone is thinking of you.I know its tough..see you next week eh?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sending my prayers your way (hug)!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh dear Kate.... this does not sound good.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thinking of you all...

    ReplyDelete