Happy New Year everyone, I hope you all
had fun celebrating the new year.
Personally I was in bed by 10:30 asleep.
So the past few couple of weeks we have been
busy busy busy
with trips to the beach
trips to the pool
we have been on long bike rides
and big walks
we have slept in and stayed up late
we have played the wii and lots of board games
and cards.
and we have walked, ALOT
dh and I get up at 6 each morning and walk
for 1 hr, we average 5km then the kids and I head to the
beach and do another 2.5km, along the path
I walk they ride their scooters.
this year I am determined to get
healthier
I haven't drunk any alcohol since
Dec 30, 2011
I haven't drunk any diet coke since
Dec 30 2011
I have cut my coffee intake down to 2 per day
1 with breakfast and 1 after dinner
I am drinking 4 litres of water a day
we are eating low fat healthy food all the time
and since December 30 2011 there is
2.8 kg less of me.
and I feel fantastic.
2012 is going to be the year of the healthy me.
I am ashamed to say though that there has been very little
sewing being done, I haven't touched my machine since
before Christmas, and I haven't done very much hand sewing
at night either.
I have finished January's blocks for
Some Kind Of Wonderful
and I am onto the FINAL BLOCK of
In my Garden
as soon as school goes back life will return to normal for 4 weeks
then my mummy and daddy are arriving for a holiday
I am so excited.
Enjoy your summer holidays everyone
Well Miss aren't you just the best. So many 'give up and must do's' good on you - I'm not so good. But I do have one question for you... since you are drinking all that water have you noticed an increase in cramp at all? Just asking.
ReplyDeletehugs - Miche'le
Congratulations Kate, you deserve to be extremely proud of yourself. How you can expect to fit any sewing in with all of that activity would be fairly hard anyway. Keep up the great work and how exciting that Mum and Dad are coming.
ReplyDeleteWell done I have lost 6 kg I walk a lot eat less and it is all healthy foods I also joined CalorieKing You can right down what you eat and keep a record of it. It is so good. this is the link.
ReplyDeletehttp://www.calorieking.com.au/today/
Good on you Kate you are doing great!
ReplyDeleteAll sounds like lovely and easy days!