I really, really, REALLY want to start a new sewing project
but as I made 2012 my year of the UFO, I can't
allow myself to start anything new until I have finished
what is already started
(that doesn't include my Dear Jane
of the Civil War quilt nor hubby's NYB they are
works in slow progress)
Yesterday I sat at my sewing machine and worked on
my SKoW Quilt.
Here is my progress
all the blocks joined into their columns
Today I will continue working on it,
I can feel a SKoW flimsy finish hopefully by the
end of today :)
and way ahead of schedule too
Now as you know my mummy is fighting a big fight at the
moment. She started her BIG Chemo last week and
despite all her assurances of I will be fine, I breezed through
the baby chemo, she is struggling with side effects BIG chemo brings
If you could say a little prayer for her I would really appreciate it :)
will do for you rmum
ReplyDeleteQuilt is looking GREAT!
your SKoW is looking great.......I have way to many people on my cancer pray list...your mum is one of them......I do hope things improve but I doubt they will til she finishes this chemo.......
ReplyDelete