Thursday, May 3, 2012

Shipping, Shopping & Small Quilts

I am still plodding away with the frustrating
Kaleidascope Hexagon Quilt.

I have 7 rows sewn together,
that leaves me with 6 rows to sew together
and the extra rows to make it big enough

 hubby bought in a woodchip ship
on Tuesday


as it sailed past he blasted the horn for my benefit
it did make me giggle and it was sooooo loud, once he did that I
locked the house and went to Merimbula and
bought a desk for the computers.


and this is my baby version of Aprils Small Quilt of the month


I am a member of Kathleen Tracy's Yahoo group
each month she gives us a small quilt to make out
of one of her books.

They are alot of fun and quick to make

this baby 9 patch doll quilt measures

13.5" x 9"

hubby asked last night when I was making another 5,
when I asked him what he was talking about
his  comment was
'well it's a placemat isn't it'

that did make me laugh

So thats all that has been happening in
my neck of the woods.

I best get onto those hexagons, I just want it finished
so I can start a new project guilt free :)

oh and might have had a little shop online Monday night
so I had best check the PO box and see if it has arrived :)

a pattern by Gail Pan
and
2 Rosalie Quinlan kits.

but shhhhh thats a secret




1 comment:

  1. Hi Kate, glad to see you have settled in and are back to quilting. The tiny quilts are lovely, so cute, Hope you got the desk set up.
    Sue

    ReplyDelete