Yesterday after I did all my housework
and the Telstra Tech finally sorted out the
ADSL issues, and dh came home for lunch
I decided to start sewing my
Kaleidascope Hexagon Quilt together,
If I had known just how fiddly it was going to be
to sew those rows together I would have
NEVER started it.
It took my 3 hours just to get 3 rows sewn
and I only have 10 more rows to go,
plus the extra blocks so it fits my bed.....
its going to look fabulous when its done, but its also going
to drive me crazy getting it done.
So my plan of attack it to sew the remaining blocks into 2
row sets, then add them to the rows I have already done.
and I am excited because my mama and daddy are coming to
visit us in 7 months and 22 days...
they are coming to have christmas with us this year and in March
when mum has her next significantly numbered birthday we will
go to her to celebrate.
I haven't done much sewing at all since we moved, I spent a good part
of last week in the gardens sorting them out, removing weeds, dead bushes
pruning trees, replanting our veg patch, and mulching. It took 4 bales just to
mulch the 2 front garden beds.
We also found bulbs in the main bed, very close to the surface, so Imogen and
I have replanted them, we have no idea what they are, can't wait for spring to
find out.
today is desk buying day in Merimbula, as soon as dh comes past with
the ship and blows the horn I am out of here. We need a desk because
I won't let him bolt the UHF radio to my sofa table, which is what
are using at the moment for a computer table.
No comments:
Post a Comment