Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Photo's and Stuff

I admit to being rather slack in keeping up with 
any BOM's that I sign up for........
I tend to collect them until I have all the
blocks then have a big sewing week/s of
completing them, even though when a new one arrives
I tell myself that I AM GOING TO KEEP UP.
I am currently collecting

Tail Feathers
Civil War Journeys

and in completed just needs to be sewn 
together form is

Aunt Grace's Circle of Friends


Monday I had happy mail in the form of a 
Sue Daley EPP BOM

'Lancaster'

so far so good I have started block 1, and will stitch it
each night in front of the tv until its done.


look at all those clamshells.........

see progress is being made on block 1 :)



the background


then I also have to finish this little quilt which has been 
waiting for what seems like years to be finished


the foundation pieced blocks and the sashings
that is todays plan of attack, to sew it in to a top
it came with the backing and binding and I
have enough wadding to finish it :)


then I need to keep up with my small quilt of the month
quilts, this is the next one to be done


the fabrics have been selected from the scrap box


and then I will have another  5 to be caught up 

no pressure AT ALL!

and look what I grew in the garden


and I also managed to get 2 out of 3 orchids to flower


love this one its a pale yellow/green


and the last flower on this little one


the naughty puppy is lying in wait for some 
unsuspecting tourists to walk out the front
once he sees them he will bark at the them then race
to the back fence to continue barking forgetting
he can't actually see over the back fence to bark 


and no post is complete without a photo of
Henrycat, who is keeping an eye on the dog :)


I best get off the computer and start sewing hadn't I.........
before I am distracted by something else 

5 comments:

  1. goodluck keeping up with all your BOM's...........

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lindo post,estou precisando de um correio deste é realmente maravilhoso.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow your view is amazing. You certainly are the BOM queen lol xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. my my you are a busy little beaver.... becoming the BOM princess... have fun and great photos thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can I ask where you are getting your 'Lancaster' BOM from and does it include the fabrics. thanks :o)

    ReplyDelete