Sunday, September 16, 2012

Gardening

Here are the photos I promised to share last night of
our new and improved rabbit proof gardens

This little bed has azaleas, native daisies, a half chewed
parsley, rosemary in the corner and a cameilia planted in it
the large blue pot has a not so happy daphne bush.
the large terracotta pots have gardenias and we have
strawberries too and some annuals 


this bed has a cameilia, azalea's, native daisies


this is the view as you come in the gate


this bed is under the bathroom window and the sun room's side windows
its dominated by a huge fugly palm, so we have native daisies, azalea's, 
dietie's, agapanthus, some bulbs of the unknown and a bush that
has the sweetest blossoms but again is a mystery


Sophie and I went and got some plants that grow along the drive yesterday
we have no idea exactly what they are called, but they should 
eventually look 


like these


and Henrycat followed us from window to window while we were
busy yesterday and today


I still have some blue irises to plant and we also planted some more vegies 
today, 3 different chillies, sweetcorn, 2 zucchini and 2 cucumber plants
and we have some bean seeds to grow so will plant them tomorrow
after school and the girlies can grow them.

and until 30 minutes ago when I got the sewing machine going, I have
not sewn a stitch since Friday night. Tomorrow is my quilting group
and I am only taking the out laws quilt to work on hopefully in between
chatting I can make some real progress.

No comments:

Post a Comment