Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Thank You

for all your comments, emails and Facebook messages

it would appear the most popular online store is


BUT

I really wanted to buy in Australia, only because I wanted to
start asap and my last fabric order was a biggie from the
Fat Quarter Shop :) Super Mario fabric

as I couldn't find exactly what I want, I selected another
pattern from a fabulous book that was on my bookshelf
(stolen borrowed from my mum)

 I took drive this morning to a fabulous store thats only
30 minutes away and found the perfect fabric that was dirt cheap 
lucky as I needed 6.5 metres......
then I drove to Bega and bought another 7 metres of a really nice
homespun, new needles for my sewing machine & some beige cotton
and I may have bought it, but dh paid for it :), well
it is for his parents so fairs fair I thought

drove home, and started cutting up all that fabric.

Lordy I do pick some fiddly quilt patterns :)

I will get some photos tomorrow and share
with you all.

I will also be documenting a day in the life of Henrycat, every hour on 
the hour I thought I would take a photo as proof I have THE
LAZIEST cat in the world. Should be fun and if tomorrow is like
any other day the photos will all be of him in the same spot
but in different sleeping positions .
He is very much a creature of habit!



No comments:

Post a Comment