Monday, September 10, 2012

Lunch Bags

I love it when all my family are asleep and I get
to surf the net without distractions

I found this pattern on Saturday night too



the first one was made with uber stiff interfacing
and was awful to sew 

the second was made using pellon, with the stiff
interfacing in the bag cuff and handles


aren't they gorgeous



I am going to use the house one for my hexagons if I need
to take them out with me, the yellow/pink will be for my
sewing bits and pieces needles cotton etc when its sewing day
with the girls.



4 comments:

  1. wow these are beautiful can you post the link for them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Carol if you click on the words Lunch Bags above the first picture it will take you to the tutorial :)

      Delete
  2. i found that tutorial too, but havent made a bag as yet lol! Yours look lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have already made a couple of these and love them

    ReplyDelete