While I was surfing the www last night
printed it and after soccer presentation
this morning and lunch I started
sewing
it has a detachable thread/scrap bucket
pockets for scissors and unpickers
I have been saving this fabric, it's designed by
Lynette Anderson and has been in my
stash for about 18 months.
the pincushion is HUGE and has a felted wool bit for needles
and speaking of soccer presentation
Emma cleaned up today
She received a trophy for playing (all the kids got one)
she then received a trophy for Most Improved
and then
she was named the Players Player Under 11's 2012
voted by her team mates.
Love the grin on her face it says it all.
(terrible iPhone photo though)
I was a very proud Mama
Hi Kate
ReplyDeleteDo you have a link to the pattern. It is a great one.
Congrats to your 'soccer queen' too.
Debra