Thursday, November 22, 2012

Lancaster BOM

I am slowly but surely keeping up with this BOM

and here is my progress so far.

month 1 & 2

I have one corner of clamshells to appliqué 


here is month 3's progress


and this is what I am currently sewing another row 
of diamonds and triangles


and I must thank Sharon who has given me lots of assistance
with this pesky BOM, I must say this is not one of the designers
easiest to follow patterns....

I have been battling a nasty headache for the last 2 days,
so there really hasn't been very much hand sewing going on, but my headache 
is finally starting to ease up so I will be back to stitching in front
of the tv tonight.

and

my SSCS recipient will be able to stalk her postman
as my gifts are going postal in the morning all the
way to .......................................

3 comments:

  1. Your Lancaster is looking great. Hope the headache is gone. hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nothing worse than a headache, glad its easing now... Im trying to keep up with you and Sharon, Im still on my diamond border :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. glad your SSCS is on the sleigh......goodluck with your paper piecing.......

    ReplyDelete