Its 'D Day' today, Mums results of her
fine needle biopsy are being delivered at
3pm
I am very very nervous today
So I have been keeping myself busy sewing
I have finished my 12" mini swap
I have done some work on
(In RANDOM photo order)
my C.R.A.F.T swap
and my SSCS with Chookyblue
my Mrs Martins Angel Swap
My Lancaster BOM, still working on Month 2,
month 3 is here waiting
and my shopping, well the shopping I could find
from my trip home
This gorgeous book from
'The Needlewoman'
in Hobart
and the Batiks for dh NYB quilt
from
'The PatchWorks' in Hobart
I think I just need to find another stitchery book
and you will have seen my shopping.
I need to buy some wadding desperately, I have used ALL
my scraps, so I will be heading to Merimbula
tomorrow so I can fix that issue.
and
for the first time EVER, I have not finished my SKoW quilt
before the cut off, I just need to quilt it, but have had
far to much on my mind to even consider getting it done.
Its on my list of things to finish over the school holidays.
Is it 3:30 yet???
No comments:
Post a Comment