Wednesday, December 12, 2012

I've been Sewing

In between going to the end of year presentation assembly
for the girlies school, going to the supermarket and the usual
day to day stuff we all do I am so pleased I managed to get
some machine time in, working on Mums quilt


This block mum hand pieced



these blocks I machine pieced









now I have finished 9 of 13 blocks
YIPPEE

the next 4 blocks are going to be a mix of machine piecing and
my favourite needle turn appliqué 

sadly tonight I have 4 bon bon's needing their little
stitcheries to be stitched.

and a proud mummy moment,  Sophie got an
award at the assembly, she received her classes

'Citizenship Award'

and yesterday she informed me that all year she has been helping a little
girl in year 2 with her reading,

I am so proud of her, and so proud to be her mum.

1 comment:

  1. That is so lovely of Sophie...

    Great work with the blocks!

    ReplyDelete