Thursday, January 31, 2013

Finally

I have a chance to update the blog

last post I was at home after the family bought me
home from our camping trip, well, I put my big girl 
panties on and re joined the family that afternoon and
after the initial shock I am happy to say
I had a nice relaxing time away

we went fishing




we all caught fish, some more than others (me)
mainly flathead and 2 bream

and the pelicans enjoyed the fish frames







I came home to a package at the PO for me,
I won a prize on Lynette Anderson's blog
I made her 21 000 comment.

I just need some time to sit and stitch it

and the next Lancaster package


this was delivered to me as we were driving out
the driveway the day we went away


and lots of Tail Feathers progress

Block 4


I don't fancy needle turning those little dots, so do you
think satin stitch would work



Block 5



Block 6


that means I only have 3 blocks left to stitch and lots of 
log cabins to sew

The girlies went back to school yesterday, YAY
and I have decided that I will attempt to cook something
yummy for their lunch boxes, today they took pizza scrolls
tomorrow they will get a slice of banana cake with caramel
icing and a bacon, cheese and zucchini muffin

if anyone has some yummy recipes to share I would really
appreciate it.





3 comments:

  1. You are flying along with Tail feathers, well done. Have you managed to finish the flowers on your Lancaster yet? hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. some lovely projects on the go there Kate,glad you had a good time camping.xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your blocks are coming along nicely.

    ReplyDelete