I can admit it, dh will agree 100%.
That statement is so true and the proof is in the fact that I am sitting in the comfort of our home with Henrycat, while the rest of the family are camping.
I do have some guilt though, I really should just pull my big girl pants on and head back to the family, but part of me prefers it at home in comfort, hot water in my taps, a flushing toilet at the end of the hallway shall I continue.
I am supposed to be going back to the family tomorrow but I think I will enjoy the peace & quiet until later today and then take myself back to them & relax and read a book, no sewing it's too hard at night by lamp light and my eye sight isn't the best these days & they have the alcohol with them
I can always come home again tomorrow lol
Some people are designed to be happy campers, I am just not one of them, in fact my parents never took us camping we always stayed at the beach in a shack they rented for 2 weeks each summer, it had hot water & a flushing toilet, pure luxury compared to being jammed in like sardines in a caravan park.
:) I hear you! We always went camping as kids though, and even as young adults, but nowadays .. I much prefer a hotel or some other kind of sleeping arrangements that include a bathroom and soft bed. Have fun when you rejoin them, lucky that you live so close! xo
ReplyDeleteLove camping but my hubby doesn't so I don't go any more. What I likes most about it was no housework. I know what you mean about flushing toilet though. Hugs.....
ReplyDeletelol I said you were a braver girl than me by going! At least you tried and I doubt you will plan a camping trip again :o) enjoy your quiet time and just think, school goes back soon ;) hugs
ReplyDelete