Do computerized sewing machine get bugs too????
The beast is going to see Ed the sewing machine repair man tomorrow :( :( :(
I was happily sewing along minding my own 1/4inch seam when the beast had a hissy fit beeped at me and stopped and is now refusing to sew :( :( :( and I was on a roll with my sewing too.
Thank heavens for Pinkie, she was pulled out of the cupboard where she has been resting and woo hoo I am back to 1/4 inch seams and not quite on point blocks. I have been working on the quilt I am making for the shop, I have done the centre medallion, I have added the 1st and 2nd borders and have 1 side left to complete the 3rd border, 4th border is some more applique then that just leaves me with 3 more borders lol, as soon as my pesky bug filled laptop is back I will share some photos, and hopefully tomorrow night the beast will be back in business
Now firstly I have to say I love my husband but at the moment Jason the computer man is my hero, he has been trying to fix my laptop without having to wipe and restore, alas for me he has had to wipe and restore :( and I got to spend Thursday hunting for all the operating discs, I wasn't able to locate the XP recovery discs oops, photoshop 7 bigger opps, the printer software oops again nor my camera software oop, oops and oops again, but jason the legend has fixed it all for me bar photoshop 7 which if anyone has I would LOVE to borrow it, same day turnaround postage wise :) :) :) anyone..... no tomorrow I get to drop the printer in so he can download something that will make it work again once its connected to my laptop. We never loaded to software onto DH's so we are printer free and the moment.
We had the funeral on Friday, it was as lovely as a funeral could be and I especially loved it when they released helium balloons at the end..
We have also decided to purchase a camper trailer, and in August we are going away for 3 weeks, we will be going to Port Denison and Canarvan with 2 other couples and 8 kids :) DH is ordering it tomorrow and we are hoping to collect it mid may when we head to Perth for the big craft show that is coming to WA. We are both looking forward to getting away.
Have a great Monday
goodluck with the sewing machine.........
ReplyDeletealso when you go to Canarvon you have to go here
http://www.quobba.com.au/
girl friends place........
It never rains but it pours! Isn't it frustrating when everything seems to go wrong at once? I'm looking forward to hearing more about your camper trailer (is that what we would call a caravan or something different?) We're planning to buy either a campervan (expensive option) or a caravan (slightly less expensive option) later this year.
ReplyDelete