Monday, April 13, 2009

Possibly TMI and Happy Easter

Happy Easter everyone, we have had a great day. We had friends for breakfast, 6 adults 8 kids so we ate pancakes and pikelets, bacon and eggs, toast and hot cross buns, tea, coffee and orange juice, then we locked the kids in the hallway with an adult at each door and hid eggs,lollipops and chocolate around the garden and allowed them out from youngest to oldest, the kids had a great time.

The girlie's received a chocolate bunny, some kinder surprises the older girlie's each got a long stitch, the littlest girlie received a Dora art box thingie nd the all got HSM 3 to share.


and the TMI

Henry cat is sick

an infectious sick

which he caught from the girlie's...

which they caught from school and we treated and cleared up

he has ringworm

ewwwww

the vet said he was glowing brightly under the ringworm finding light.

Henry is currently dropping two tablets a day (for the next 3 weeks then possibly for 3 more), after food which is the only part of it that he loves

as a result I am off to buy some new pill poppers on Tuesday as he has almost destroyed the first

DH is chief kitty wrangler for pill time, his chosen armour is a pair of welding gloves after we both bore the brunt of a very crabby cat, DH has a hand covered in deep claw marks, I had the experience of giving him pill # 1 on my own and ended up with a tooth in each side of my thumb, which was very very painful and I might have said a few naughty words, but I got that pill in him

Harry is RW free ATM but he is being constantly checked

unfortunately the girlie's and all have rings appearing

DH and I are both clear we are having so much fun NOT lol

I do have a photo at last of the quilt for work, which is looking great, and I want to keep it, I am hoping to finish it this week and send it off to the quilting lady, I have some applique and 3 more borders to do, but one of those borders uses 2.5 inch squares and I think I need to cut 92......but I have to find the camera, I think it is buried in amongst the fabric mess on the dining table oops,

SO check back for a photo or two sometime tomorrow.

Enjoy your Easter Monday I am going to spend it sewing :

1 comment:

  1. Oh poor Henry, poor girls and poor you. Ringworm isn't any fun at all. Giving pills to cats is hard work - have you tried wrapping him very tightly in a large towel? Or putting him in a pillowcase? We've tried both and found the towel works pretty well.

    ReplyDelete