well my XP operating system has been :(
it wouldn't do anything for the computer tech, so he is currently doing a big nasty virus scan and if it comes up clear on that then they are going to have to WIPE everything on it and I am going to have to start from scratch again which will be fun for me NOT as I have no idea where my, XP recovery discs are, photoshop 7 disc is, nor my printer discs and as for the camera disc's NO FLIPPING IDEA, but he assured me that they will back everything up first.........
so fingers crossed its just a nasty virus and tomorrow won't be an expensive day for me :)
I have commandered DH's computer in the mean time, although I need to find his mouse, touchpads are just way to irritating for me :)
I better run I have to collect the girlies from the bus stop and then 2 of them have tap dancing in 19 minutes and it takes 10-15 to get to town oops.
No comments:
Post a Comment