Monday, April 20, 2009

I Survived

a way to early start to my day

and

8 kids!

We have baked

we made cupcakes, brownies and scones and had bbq sausages for lunch yum yum yum

we talked alot, M and S picked the patterns for the quilts I am going to make them with the fabric we found in an old suitcase that was their mums, and I am sure when they have their sad days they will snuggle up to them and know that a bit of their late mum is in their quilts

the girlie's all played Sing star and Buzz on the PlayStation

the biggest boy mowed for me

the littler boys just were little boys and rode bikes, played with their remote controlled cars and generally did boy stuff

DH's best mate tried to pull a fast one on us by doctoring a newspaper clipping, but YAY for me I rumbled him badly and sent him some photo shop tips ie always scan the article straight and to use the same font as the rest of the article lol that alone has made my day

Harry cat is home he is fast asleep a lil bit groggy and won't talk to me at all :( and amazingly he doesn't have ringworm! Henry is booked in on Thursday for his check and a restock of his tablets, poor Henry he really isn't feeling to well.

Right I am off to get comfy on the couch with my tarts (the pies are done for month 1 anyway)and get settled for Underbelly.

I hope you all had a great day

Priscilla, could you please resend me your postal address, I will be posting this week!

Have a happy Tuesday

4 comments:

  1. Thank you so very very much... it was most appreciated!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, Kate - I hope I didn't sound flippant with my last comment - I didn't realize there was sadness around your brood of children - I would like to help, if I can, please!
    Hugs - Lurline♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like the kids all got to be kids for a day and forget their troubles. Hugs to you Kate for being so warm and compassionate!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like you did much better than just surviving! Thanks for sharing your day, I am all smiley now. Hope the rest of your week is as wonderful!

    ReplyDelete