Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Tired

of 2.5inch blocks lol I have cut and sewn together 88 just for the side borders which are now sewn on and then another 104 for the top and bottom borders which are both pinned to the top, my shoulders and neck are aching so I am not doing it tonight, which means tomorrow I can get stuck into the applique of course once I have finished pinning it all in place.




so here is what the top looked like yesterday






and as soon as the other 2 borders are sewn on I will take a photo and share it too


DD # 1 is right into her long stitch she has almost finished it and dd # 2 asked for a particular ball of wool for her knitting nancy lol so we are off to get the wool and a new long stitch tomorrow.


I thought it might be fun for the girlie's to make a diorama 3D thingie each. We have the boxes, glue, texta's and pencils, paper, cardboard, scissors ( still can't believe I BOUGHT them scissors lol), sticky tape but someone forgot to buy the paint and brushes and of course when someone remembered the toy shop was shut oops, and the girlie's are busting to get creating........heaven help me lol, we are also going to buy a new game, we have a great collection of kids games and always start the holidays with a new addition I wonder what they will pick


and here is a photo I found of girlie # 3 with Ms Magoo and her friend from Pre Primary Mysterious Monkey ( I made him and so far so good he has stood up to lots of love)



Isn't she just divine :)

1 comment:

  1. What a cutie! And I love your quilt, it's going to look so good once you've finished. Happy creating - you and the girls.

    ReplyDelete