Thursday, August 13, 2009

Am I crazy

maybe you shouldn't ask me that....

but tonight I am thinking YEP you've finally lost it lol

you see I have gatecrashed the intermediate patchwork classes at work, and I decided that instead of doing just ONE sampler quilt....I would do.....3 one for each girlie all the same pattern just different fabrics

yesterday's class was a Seminole block which I finished last night, tonight at Wednesday night sewing I made Seminole number 2, tomorrow night I am making Seminole number 3

but they look great and I LOVE the fabrics I chose and I will share photo of all 3 blocks when the 3rd is finished.

I get to sleep in tomorrow I am not needed at work until 11ish its going to be a morning of housework though :(

ohhh and excitement for girlie # 1 she has her first violin lesson on Friday and tomorrow I will chase up guitar lessons for girlie # 2 luckily the music ship is next door to work, and I might just invest in a pair of earplugs for the daily practise session lol

Well as its now 11:57pm WST I guess I had better go to bed

Have a fabulous day whatever you may be doing and fingers crossed I will have 3 Seminole blocks to share tomorrow night...fingers crossed.

No comments:

Post a Comment