to a Tug Naming ceremony.
Made me LOL but then I realised that DH was very serious, an 'elite' group has been invited, DH, myself, the acting harbour master his partner and his boss, so I have organised the girlie's for the afternoon (thanks Toni and Danny)and I am off to see what its all about. I'll share some photos but I have to remember the camera for that so wish me luck, there was also talk about jumping from the big island catamaran onto the tug I am sure dh was just tricking well I hope he was lol I don't have good tug jumping legs lol
otherwise today is the same old same old, work but dancing free due to the Tug thingie :)
I do know that my least favourite customer is coming in today she asked when I was working and said she needed to see me.....I am afraid and buying Vick's on the way to work to put under my nose (think CSI) to assist with the offensive stench that follows her and seriously its bad enough to warrant the Vick's.....and a bucket. if I could get a hazmat mask I would oooh its bad, and sad she is a lovely lady and makes gorgeous quilts but HAVE A SHOWER EVERY DAY please lol.
well I best get a wriggle on or I will be late for work.......
have a fabulous day and I hope the sun is shining :)
ETA do you think that 'An Angel Story' could be done with needleturn applique instead of blanket stitch?? Anni did her quilt using blanket stitch but blanket stitch and I are just not compatible so opinions please
Hmmm - this invite could be interesting? Smelly ladies - well, I really don't know?
ReplyDeleteHugs - Lurline♥
Smelly ladies and quilt shops just shouldn't go together! Is it worse than smelly feet in a change room at a clothing store, now that makes me gag...eeewkk.
ReplyDeleteI reckon you could do angels story in needleturn, it'd give it more depth and would look very good.
Have fun at the Tug Boat ceremony!