After much prompting from DH about girlie # 2's quilt which harry decided made a fabulous bed, I took it to UFO day at work yesterday and came to the conclusion that if I continued to hand quilt it, girlie # 2 would more than likely be married with children BEFORE it was finished so.......I unpicked the little amount that I had done and its going home with the quilting lady for her to do on her long arm machine and frame. Having said that small projects will be hand quilted if the need arises but no more big whopping quilts.
I feel much happier with that decision and so was girlie # 2.
Otherwise I have been working very very hard on A Christmas Story and I am thrilled to announce that I am up to the putting it together stage :)

Ta Da Block A and block B together and I am working on block C oops there's Harry cat sneaking in for a look lol
Its been a slight challenge as I enlarged the pattern so I am having to add lil strips here and there so the blocks all fit together, this time tomorrow night it WILL BE TOGETHER as I don't have to work tomorrow so there will be a mammoth sewing day happening.
Its back to the beast for me, I will be sure to share a picture tomorrow night of the completed TOP woo hoo
so close yet so far lol
No comments:
Post a Comment