its finished its finished
I spent the day at work sewing it together because after a sleep in this morning, I had just made my FIRST coffee of the day when people arrived to do some yard work, now I don't have an issue with that, but I do have an issue with them arriving un announced, we may just be the tenants but we do have rights, like NOTICE that anyone is coming out to the house to do anything, so I showered, dressed, gathered my sewing gear locked the house and drove to the real estate with a please explain I am pleased to say that it won't happen again, then I asked about getting a 5 month lease in return for us bring some of the owners boxes in the containers with our life when we go home in Jan, (they moved to Tasmania when we moved here) the real estate think it will be a no, as they want the house sold ASAP and tenants and leases don't appeal to many people but its worth a try.
Fingers Crossed
Now no photo of the quilt top yet, sorry I know I promised but I have only just finished it so I will put one up in the morning if I get time.
Have a great day
No comments:
Post a Comment