well the girlie's choir did they won
they roared into work this afternoon both trying to tell me the news at once, it was loud but they were soooo happy, DH had to go back to work so they stayed at the shop with me until he finished. I got home at 5:45ish then back out the door at 6.45 for Friday night sewing, I finished all the embroidery for A Christmas Story so some time over the weekend I might get a chance to quilt it.
Back into the shop in the morning to cut the final four blocks for the Playing With Angels BOM, then I am good to go I am using silk thread to applique with rumour has it that its the nicest thread to work with :)

Hubby has the next week off, I am doing a needleturn applique class with Robyne MacDonald called Secret Garden on Thursday and Friday with my boss, will be alot of fun and nice for us to be away from the shop for a couple of days, we also got word that the reproduction fabrics that I got to order are on the way, Judie Rothermal's 'Charleston' chocolate and pinks, very very yummy and I am looking forward to adding it to my reproduction pile, and to send some to Gumdrops, Mrs Helen and my sister, we are all doing a Dear Jane quilt, they are extremely slow works in progress, I have done 8 blocks in 12 months lol, I should be doing 1 a week so I am only 40 behind schedule lol and Gumdrops has done 1 in 6 months lol lol lol
Well have a great weekend
How lucky are you 'having' to make all these quilts and getting paid for them and you have to call it 'work'.
ReplyDeletecheers
Marina