Friday, September 18, 2009

Traffic Lights and New Stuff

Traffic Lights, the ONLY set in town lol, they make me laugh every time I see them which has only been twice in the almost 2 years we have lived here.

Tri Recs triangle rulers







Sanshi LOVE for me, unfortunately my wallet just couldn't cope with WHAT I wanted so I shopped via the bosses wallet. I have the Sanshi Koi Quilt which was in Better Homes and Gardens earlier this year to make up for the shop, some Sashiko embroideries and some gorgeous little purses to be made out of vintage kimono fabrics....it was heaven in a Freemantle room.






Kevlar circles in 2 sizes can't wait to play with these.





Lakehouse Teatime Floral charm squares, we have ordered this fabric range for the shop



I saw this egg basket in the window of a chemist in a teeny tiny town on Sunday we made sure we came home the same way so I could get it, I can't keep eggs in it here so I am going to fill it with lemons until we are back in Tassie :) I love my chicken








a field of Canola the yellow is much brighter IRL taken along the Wheatbelt






and I bought some secret santa pressies..................






2 comments:

  1. I have an egg basket just like that........and the "rape" (wild canola) has been beautiful here.......

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol... enjoy the traffic light????

    ReplyDelete